Thursday, May 31, 2012

"Letters to Ke$ha"



This is a collection of my status updates titled "Letters to Ke$ha"... Enjoy


Letters to Ke$ha: Since your "Music" has made it to the mainstream, there is now something worse to fear then cancer! So my "Make-a-Wish" is for you to STOP! Yours Truly, Patrick


Letters to Ke$ha: I was sitting in my car listening to your "music"... of course, I had a hose running from the exhaust pipe in the front window. But never the less, i found a way to enjoy your music! In Loving Memory, Patrick


Letters to Ke$ha: You do for music, what Hitler did for Hanukkah. (FYI He didn't help the holiday... In fact he made it worse) Happy Holidays, Patrick


Letters to Ke$ha: Scientists found playing Mozart to a baby will make it smarter. Guess what your "music" does to babies... caused tumors, deafness, and the babies won't stop crying!... Thats right you make babies cry! Sincerely, Patrick


Letters to Ke$ha: I was watching a story on the News about an accident on "Amtrak"... made me think of you! Sincerely Yours, Patrick


Letters to Ke$ha: the public acceptance of your "music" has finally made Yoko Ono seem like a legitimate artist, and i hate you for that. sincerely yours, Patrick


Letters to Ke$ha: Please stop! My dog won't stop barking at the radio when he hears your voice! Thank you, Patrick




No comments:

Post a Comment